Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Suggestion from a friend

Hi Marco,
 
I have browsed your blog with google translation. Beijing,Chengdu is absolutely the place deserved to go. And what I suggest is that another places are greate place, such as Hangzhou(close to Shanghai and Suzhou), Huangshang mountain In Anhui. If you have enough time and energy, Tibet Mountain is the most greatest place to travel in your life.
 
I can give you my prefer list to help the investigation and decision of your plan.
These are the places I have been to(most of them) and the places, such as Tibet / Yunnan/ TaiWan, that I should been to in the future J,.
 
Rank 1:
Beijing(National Palace Museum, Summer Palace,Great Wall, which can help you to learn Chinese in history)
Chendu(jiuzhaigou/huanglong/Panda Raise Base/Dujiangyan../special food)
Huangshang Mountain,Anhui Province
XiAn(Shanxi province history Museum, Terracotta Warriors…/special food)
Tibet Mountain(I change my ideaJ)
 
Rank2:
Hangzhou(west lake, green tea,200 km  to shanghai)
Suzhou(ancient garden in the city)(70 km to shanghai)
Ancient Towns around to Shanghai(such as Tongli,Xitang,I suggest one of them is representive enough)
Yunnan(Guilin,LiJiang City,Kunming)
TaiWan(I don’t know if you should apply another visa)
 
 
There are so many resorts in China, I think it is very much for your 3 week travel in China.
And my suggestion is: if you select  only part of them and arrange more time in each place, I think you will feel more comfortable and enjoy much deeper in the nature scean and local culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment